In order to connect your website to your Contester organization you’ll need to add the script located in Account > integration menu (see the image below)
The integration is a one-time task, and you’ll be able to manage the visibility of your video experiences via Widget settings with no need to make any change on your main script.
Add the script via Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager allows you to deploy codes on your website without requiring software coding. You can add the Contester script to your Google Tag Manager.
To use Google Tag Manager, you’ll need to follow below steps:
- Go to tagmanager.google.com and sign in.
- Select your account and your container.
- In the New Tag box, click Add a new tag.
- Click Tag Configuration, then select Custom HTML.
- Copy the script snippet from your organization integration page, Paste it into the HTML field
- Click Triggering, and select all pages from the list.
- Click Save, then click Submit in the upper-right corner to publish your container version.
Activating the influencer infrastructure
Please mind that influencer infrastructure activation is only possibile for Enterprise licenses. Contact out team to make enable your organization.
If you already have an Enterprise account in order to activate the infrastructure for your domain please follow the steps below. If you have any questions please contact [email protected] and we help you to set it up correctly. (steps needs confirmation with Kostas)
Add DNS record
The domain verification happens automatically after integration and as soon you share your first video experience on your website. If you have made a mistake or you want to change the domain you’ll need to contact support [email protected].
Mind that a business account is bound to use one specific domain. If you need to increase the limits and add more domains please contact sales.